• The Best Espionage Novels of the Year

    Rounding up the year's best spy novels and international thrillers.

    Read More

    DNA Is the Best Tool Courts Have. That Doesn't Mean They Always Use it Accurately.

    Yes, DNA technology is amazing. Roughly 99.9 percent of human DNA is identical from person to person; the other 0.1 percent...

    Support CrimeReads - Become a Member

    CrimeReads needs your help. The mystery world is vast, and we need your support to cover it the way it deserves. With your contribution, you'll gain access to exclusive newsletters, editors' recommendations, early book giveaways, and our new "Well, Here's to Crime" tote bag.

    Become a member for as low as $5/month